Sunday, March 11, 2012

Monday night run: 3/12

Great job today skulls...we all did very well and the workout are starting to pay off big time.

We will be meeting tomorrow for a ez 8-9 miler at Centennial Park.  The run will start at 6:30 pm.  Weather is continuing to look amazing these next few days so take advantage of it.

Also, in the next few week we will be relocating to Swallow Cliff...if weather stays good of course.  I would like to get off of some of this pavement running....so if you guys have any other suggestions on locations let me know.  Would like to stay between Palos area and no farther than Frankfort area.  Thanks!

Also, post if you are meeting tomor.

See you guys tomorrow :)
Sarah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there...
-Rudy

Anonymous said...

I will be there
Jerry N

Anonymous said...

Sarah...Great job on your 8k run.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous thank you...you should really change your name tho ;)

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'll be there
Kim S